Sunday, January 17, 2010

"sodomized by my wife"

I have google analytics. "sodomized by my wife" was recently used to find my blog. Nice.

Last night my wife and I were getting ready for bed, and of course our kids were fighting us. Our youngest pulled out an argument that took us both by surprise.

"I dont want to go to bed because the other night when I went to the bathroom, you were making love really loud and it freaked me out!"

"Uh...well go to bed anyway."

That is a great thing about being a parent, the power of being able to mentally and emotionally scar someone for their entire life. It gives you a good feeling inside.

My wife is now a MOD on Asmith's message board. She is intimidated by how mean some people are being. She has trouble standing up to people she does not know. She has no problem being a total bitch to friends and family, but she wants strangers to like her, so she is usually really nice to them. She lets them give her candy, and will take rides in their windowless vans and everything.

That's all I got for right now, ROK on everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment