Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Too busy

I am a busy boy. I have not had much time these days to write, so suck it up. The geniuses at my school decided that I will give out stickers to all the kids who memorize a couple lines of Englishee every week.

“ Does Rabbit have long tail?”

“No, it has a short tail.”

“Do you know what Animal has a long nose?”

“Hmmm. I see, an Elephant has a long nose.”

That is this weeks phrase memorization disaster. I corrected the one in my classroom, but there are another 20 located throughout the school. I don't have the time or inclination to fix them all.

They will collect the stickers for prize of cash money. So now every break in between classes and during lunch I am inundated by a dozen by miniature sticker collectors.

After classes are over at 3:00, I use to have an hour and a half of free time. Now I have after school classes until 5:30. It will be nice to get the extra money, except that my co-teacher said I would not get it until the end of the term, which totally sucks.

I tried planning lessons, and give the students activities to do, but they showed zero interest in them so now I am writing while they watch “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and “The Simpsons”. So in between breaking up fistfights, and confiscating cell phones I have a little time to write some shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment